Rockwell T2 All-In-One Shave Kit
Looking to upgrade your shaving routine? Our All-In-One Rockwell T2 shaving kit has you covered. Right from prepping your skin to the actual shave to post-shave care, this kit has everything you to take your shave to the next level!
The kit includes:
- 1 Rockwell T2 Razor: Featuring a twist-to-open mechanism and fluidly adjustable shave settings, the T2 is guaranteed to give you a great shave, every single time.
- 1 Matching Razor Stand: Our Inkwell Stand is an elegant solution to proudly display your 6S Razor. These perfectly weighted Inkwell Stands are made from stainless steel, and coated to match the finish of your corresponding razor.
- 1 Natural-Formula Pre-Shave Oil: An essential first step for achieving an effortless, perfect shave. Rockwell Pre-Shave oil offers an unmatched natural formula that locks in moisture while protecting and nourishing your skin.
- 1 Enriching Shave Cream: Our unique shave cream provides a superior lather that leaves your skin feeling taut and refreshed after every shave. We've enriched our formula with amazing natural oils and botanicals to soothe dry skin and help eliminate irritation.
- 1 Soothing Aftershave Balm: When added to your regimen, this post-shave balm soothes freshly shaved skin and hair, deeply nourishes and keeps skin looking and feeling healthy. Rockwell Post-Shave Balm is a key closing step to a proper shave, and will leave your skin feeling fantastic and smelling great all day.
- 1 Cruelty-Free Shaving Brush: Exceptional soft bristles with acrylic handle and no animal-derived components – the best tool to whip up a lather
- 100 Fully Recyclable Stainless Steel blades: Your 2-year supply of recyclable blades
- 1 Blade Recycling Tin: A safe, convenient way to dispose of used double-edge razor blades
- 1 Rockwell Alum Matches: Soothe skin and seal nicks after a fresh shave with our naturally astringent Rockwell Alum Matches.
Like a couple of others on here, my first T2 was giving me rough shaves (3 setting)….leaving my face very irritated. Turns out it was uneven blade gap with one side being more aggressive than the other. I contacted Rockwell with pics of the gap differences…and they agreed…and sent me a brand new T2 that was perfect. The difference in shave quality is like night and day. This T2 is rapidly turning into my preferred razor because of the TTO and adjustability features. My other razors are a 6S, 6C, and Gillette Slim. My blade rotation is Feather, Nacet, Astra SP, and Voskhod…..with Proraso shave cream and Simpson T3 brush. In conclusion…I am a loyal Rockwell customer and admire them greatly for their great customer service. They sure treated me right on this T2 initial problem.
The butterfly/Twist to Open mechanism makes this such a dream to use. No fidgeting around with opening and locking in a two or three piece.
The adjustability range is all fairly mild. You don't get a lot of blade feel, and and the cross bar under the blade is fairly protective. Its a fantastic feel. Very smooth. It gums up a bit quickly with foam so it takes more frequent washing, but its a really nice shave. The edge glides across your face, and the burnished finish makes it very smooth.
This a great razor with good balance and craftsmanship. The blades need. Little more flex and give
I am very pleased with my purchase. I took my time choosing a razor and decided on the Rockwell T2 and I am excited about shaving again. It feels great to use and I enjoy the routine of a proper shave!
Rockwell T2 Razor Stand Kit
It's heavier than my other razor but great at getting 4 days growth removed. So far i love it
I originally bought a Rockwell 6C razor a few years ago, and loved it (totally changed my opinion on shaving, for the better).
A few months ago the threads on my 6C became stripped; could not use it. So I contacted Rockwell support, and they let me know they would replace the whole razor for free (I just pay shipping).
Isn’t that amazing? Rockwell has a GREAT customer service model, and I will definitely be a customer and fan for life.
BUT: instead of getting a 6C replacement, I decided to splurge and upgrade to the T2 adjustable model (after receiving some great customer support, answering my questions about the T2. Rockwell even applied the cost of my 6C —from when I purchased it—as a credit to the cost of the T2. Sweet.).
All I can say is… if you can afford it, •get the T2 razor!•!
I love and appreciate how you can quickly twist the razor to get the right number (1-6) depending on how long the scruff on your face or head is (Rockwell razors are fantastic for shaving your head).
Although swapping blades on the 6C is quick and easy, I just find that just twisting the razor the right number is even quicker—and how the T2 is designed and how it functions, is a great improvement to my shaving routines.
Ah, the shaving process never felt so good.
So if you can afford it, or if you can get it for a birthday present etc., it is truly worth it to buy/upgrade to a T2.
The T2 is the razor I have sought since the house fire took my old, long serving Gillette adjustable. The gun metal chrome finish is classy, the weight and balance are great!. Only mark against is the adjustment is stiff and the pointer and numbers are difficult for me to see. And the blades that came with it are wonderful, putting the toy multi-blades to shame.
This Rockwell is Rockwell on.
I love the choice by number in blade exposure to skin. The saves are smooth. I should have done this years ago. I can now say look forward to shaving every chance I get. No more in grown hairs or Blade grass hard hair growth. Thank you Rockwell T2. Would recommend to anyone.