Rockwell 6S All-In-One Shave Kit
Looking to upgrade your shaving routine? Our All-In-One Rockwell 6S shaving kit has you covered. Right from prepping your skin to the actual shave to post-shave care, this kit has everything you to take your shave to the next level!
The kit includes:
- 1 Rockwell 6S 100% Stainless Steel Razor: Crafted from pure stainless steel and designed to deliver a lifetime of incredible shaves, the Rockwell 6S is guaranteed to turn your shave routine into an experience you'll love and look forward to.
- 1 Matching Razor Stand: Our Inkwell Stand is an elegant solution to proudly display your 6S Razor. These perfectly weighted Inkwell Stands are made from stainless steel, and coated to match the finish of your corresponding razor.
- 1 Natural-Formula Pre-Shave Oil: An essential first step for achieving an effortless, perfect shave. Rockwell Pre-Shave oil offers an unmatched natural formula that locks in moisture while protecting and nourishing your skin.
- 1 Enriching Shave Cream: Our unique shave cream provides a superior lather that leaves your skin feeling taut and refreshed after every shave. We've enriched our formula with amazing natural oils and botanicals to soothe dry skin and help eliminate irritation.
- 1 Soothing Aftershave Balm: When added to your regimen, this post-shave balm soothes freshly shaved skin and hair, deeply nourishes and keeps skin looking and feeling healthy. Rockwell Post-Shave Balm is a key closing step to a proper shave, and will leave your skin feeling fantastic and smelling great all day.
- 1 Cruelty-Free Shaving Brush: Exceptional soft bristles with acrylic handle and no animal-derived components – the best tool to whip up a lather
- 100 Fully Recyclable Stainless Steel blades: Your 2-year supply of recyclable blades
- 1 Blade Recycling Tin: A safe, convenient way to dispose of used double-edge razor blades
- 1 Rockwell Alum Matches: Soothe skin and seal nicks after a fresh shave with our naturally astringent Rockwell Alum Matches.
Liking it so far but I'm so confused why it didn't come with some sort of cover so you can set it in the drawer without worrying about someone reaching in and getting sliced. The box is nice but it's a bit big for convenient storage, and it doesn't seem like it was intended to be used that way.
After a couple of weeks of using the Rockwell 6S there's no going back to a electric razor or God forbid a multiple blade disposable. Using the Rockwell 6s and any number of higher grade DE safety blades there's no irritation, nor razor burn. I have super sensitive skin to the point where the only way to avoid the pain was to grow a beard. I'm using the Rockwell 6S using the #1 and #2 blade gap inserts and even using the sharpest razor blades ( the Feather ) I have not cut myself even once.....
I made the move from cartridges to an Edwin Jagger DE86 9 years ago. I was impressed and only use cartridges if I have to fly somewhere. The black handle on the Jagger had started to crack, so it was time to upgrade. The Rockwell 6S is amazing. It has weight to it, making shaving easy. The adjustable base plates give flexibility to the shave aggressiveness I’m after. The handle has good texture so it doesn’t slip. And being 316L (surgical) stainless steel, it will last a lifetime.
I grew up using a safety razor (in the 70s), and much later switched to cartridge razors. I received a safety razor (from the Art of Shaving) as a gift about 15 years ago, and have used it off and on (more off than on because it tends to nick me). After seeing an add online for an injection razor, I began researching reviews of razors and decided to try the Rockwell 6S safety razor. I am currently using the R3 blade setting, and I have experienced zero nicks! I may move up to R4, and will probably stop there. I like the heft of the razor, letting its weight do the work for the most part. My kit came with five Rockwell razors, though I intend to try some Gillette Platinum blades I have when I change blades next time. I'm retired, so I shave maybe twice a week now rather than every day. Great razor! By the way, I love the aroma of the Barbershop Shaving Cream.
With the addition of the 6S I now have four DE safety razors and this one is by far the best. I use the #4 plate and in spite of the suggestion to use it every 3-4 days I use it every day with no issues. It shaves close and it is almost impossible to cut myself. Shaving has become something to look forward to. No need to ever buy another razor. Thank you Rockwell!
Best razor I've ever used!
Can’t believe I have been wasting time, money, and resources on environmentally detrimental plastic cartridges. I can customize my share and am finding fewer nicks/bumps than before.
I am a double-edge razor geek. I have dozens, from high-end, high-dollar modern ones, to antiques both carefully preserved, and even 90 year-old beauties that are rhodium-plated at ridiculous expense.
If you told me you were taking them all and would leave only one, my Rockwell 6S would be the one I'd keep. Paired with my favorite blade, it's literally the best shaver of the bunch.
So much so, that I bought them for my son, brother, and uncle. Yes, I've bought 4 of them, because they're that good.
I’ve tried several other razors and the 6s is my daily driver. I have one for home and 1 for the gym bag. Excellent quality razor with lifetime warranty and no skin irritation after my shaves.
Precision shaving instrument. Professional service and support. Negative buyer’s remorse.