Rockwell 6S All-In-One Shave Kit
Looking to upgrade your shaving routine? Our All-In-One Rockwell 6S shaving kit has you covered. Right from prepping your skin to the actual shave to post-shave care, this kit has everything you to take your shave to the next level!
The kit includes:
- 1 Rockwell 6S 100% Stainless Steel Razor: Crafted from pure stainless steel and designed to deliver a lifetime of incredible shaves, the Rockwell 6S is guaranteed to turn your shave routine into an experience you'll love and look forward to.
- 1 Matching Razor Stand: Our Inkwell Stand is an elegant solution to proudly display your 6S Razor. These perfectly weighted Inkwell Stands are made from stainless steel, and coated to match the finish of your corresponding razor.
- 1 Natural-Formula Pre-Shave Oil: An essential first step for achieving an effortless, perfect shave. Rockwell Pre-Shave oil offers an unmatched natural formula that locks in moisture while protecting and nourishing your skin.
- 1 Enriching Shave Cream: Our unique shave cream provides a superior lather that leaves your skin feeling taut and refreshed after every shave. We've enriched our formula with amazing natural oils and botanicals to soothe dry skin and help eliminate irritation.
- 1 Soothing Aftershave Balm: When added to your regimen, this post-shave balm soothes freshly shaved skin and hair, deeply nourishes and keeps skin looking and feeling healthy. Rockwell Post-Shave Balm is a key closing step to a proper shave, and will leave your skin feeling fantastic and smelling great all day.
- 1 Cruelty-Free Shaving Brush: Exceptional soft bristles with acrylic handle and no animal-derived components – the best tool to whip up a lather
- 100 Fully Recyclable Stainless Steel blades: Your 2-year supply of recyclable blades
- 1 Blade Recycling Tin: A safe, convenient way to dispose of used double-edge razor blades
- 1 Rockwell Alum Matches: Soothe skin and seal nicks after a fresh shave with our naturally astringent Rockwell Alum Matches.
Excellent quality construction. I’ve settled on base plate 4, but having the option to change is great every user. Great daily shaver.
This was my first razor from Rockwell and I was very pleasantly surprised! Not only is the product beautifully made, but the blade gap system is fantastic, especially for those just getting into safety razor wet shaving. Add to it the very well thought out and designed packaging and you have a win win! The only negative for me was the weight of the razor which I found on the heavy side.
I’ve got 6C and a 6S. Both exceptional razors. The 6S is within my top 5 favourite razors. Highly recommend
Love this razor with its 6 different settings. Found the perfect setting for my regular shaves. And the remaining are great for when Iet the hair grow longer, as well as for more frequent shaving...Great Product Rockwell!!
Bought three 6S razor kits for gifts, and purchased just the 6S razor for myself. Hope the son-in-laws like them (they’ll get them as Christmas gifts); I’m enjoying mine already… very nice!
Having recently tried out 8 different antique and modern double edge shavers, it was a pleasure to try out the Rockwell 6S. The 6S has a nice heft to it that I enjoy. The shave is great at levels 1-4 that I have tried. Nice and close but no problems whatsoever with nicks or cuts. Truly a pleasurable shaving experience. Out of the 9 different shavers that I tried, the Rockwell 6S, by far, gave the best shaving experience. I heartily recommend this shaver. I was pleased enough to make a custom shaver stand out of 304 stainless for the Rockwell. Probably need to bead blast it to match, but it perfectly complements the razor.
Works well. Nice weight. Feels a bit small in the hand.
The blue 6S razor was chipped in one place, I returned it to have a colorless razor!
Well designed and very efficient razor.
Hefty, well built, and I like the way the matte finish feels. Some may not like it since it has a little more drag than a polished razor, but I think it feels nice. The only negative thing is I wish the #1 plate was more aggressive than it is since it barely cuts any hair and you have to have the perfect angle for it to cut.