Rockwell T2 Stainless Steel All-In-One Shave Kit
Looking to upgrade your shaving routine? Our All-In-One Rockwell T2 shaving kit in stainless steel has you covered. Right from prepping your skin to the actual shave to post-shave care, this kit has everything you to take your shave to the next level!
The kit includes:
- 1 Rockwell T2 Razor in Stainless Steel: Featuring a twist-to-open mechanism and fluidly adjustable shave settings, the T2 is guaranteed to give you a great shave, every single time.
- 1 Matching Stainless Steel Razor Stand: Our Inkwell Stand is an elegant solution to proudly display your 6S Razor. These perfectly weighted Inkwell Stands are made from stainless steel, and coated to match the finish of your corresponding razor.
- 1 Natural-Formula Pre-Shave Oil: An essential first step for achieving an effortless, perfect shave. Rockwell Pre-Shave oil offers an unmatched natural formula that locks in moisture while protecting and nourishing your skin.
- 1 Enriching Shave Cream: Our unique shave cream provides a superior lather that leaves your skin feeling taut and refreshed after every shave. We've enriched our formula with amazing natural oils and botanicals to soothe dry skin and help eliminate irritation.
- 1 Soothing Aftershave Balm: When added to your regimen, this post-shave balm soothes freshly shaved skin and hair, deeply nourishes and keeps skin looking and feeling healthy. Rockwell Post-Shave Balm is a key closing step to a proper shave, and will leave your skin feeling fantastic and smelling great all day.
- 1 Cruelty-Free Shaving Brush: Exceptional soft bristles with acrylic handle and no animal-derived components – the best tool to whip up a lather
- 100 Fully Recyclable Stainless Steel blades: Your 2-year supply of recyclable blades
- 1 Blade Recycling Tin: A safe, convenient way to dispose of used double-edge razor blades
- 1 Rockwell Alum Matches: Soothe skin and seal nicks after a fresh shave with our naturally astringent Rockwell Alum Matches.
I was original backer for stainless steel version. I am glad Rockwell finally made this stainless steel version. This is an excellent razor. The quality is perfect. I feel this razor will be modern classic.
I love how solid this razor feels in your hand. You can tell that it was made from quality materials. If you shave every couple days like I often do you will love the 6 setting it slices through some pretty thick growth and the gap keeps it from getting clogged. I haven't been able to use the first setting it is a little to mild for me but at a 3 or 4 I can shave every day with no irritation. The stand is also surprisingly heavy and hasn't moved from where I placed it. There is a drainage hole in the bottom of the stand I figured there would be but I couldn't find any reference to how the stand was made and while it would probably be fine. for how how expensive this razor is I didn't love the idea of it sitting in water. I must say as well that the customer service is great and I didn't have to wait to long for a response. Overall it is an expensive razor but I have no doubt that this could be the last razor I ever buy. So if that's what your looking for the initial price is kind of irrelevant after a few years of service in my opinion anyway.
Feels great in the hand, built flawlessly and gives a buttery smooth shave
I am an old time shaver with cartridges. I decided to give Wet shaving a try and saw several great recommendations about Rockwell on YouTube. I decided on the T2 Stainless. What a great shave. What a marvelous razor. It makes every blade useable to its best possible performance. It’s more money than some others, but it is well worth it. It will be your best and LAST razor.
Expensive? Yes, but very well worth it. The craftmanship is amazing and very precise. Very well worth it!
Remember that set of wrenches that your father or mentor owned which were too good to loan to any of their friends (Ie not the ones from Walmart)? Well, this is the category of tool which the T2 Stainless is in — It just feels right!
Mind you, I have the “regular” T2, but the satinless just feels that much better and I think shaves that much smoother that I think it is more than a placebo effect. Also, the mechanism seems to work much more smoothly. I am that impressed.
Rockwell T2 Stainless Steel Razor Stand Kit
So let's get it out of the way first. Yes the T2SS is expensive. I fully admit you could get a good razor for a lot less money. That doesn't mean it's not worth the price, just that it's a question of is it worth it to you.
For me, the twist-to-open, longer handle, and adjustable blade clearance make it worth it. I can fit it in my hands more naturally, and I like the heft cuz it helps stabilize my hands just a little bit more for sensitive areas, like between my nose and lips. The twist-to-open mechanism is admittedly a nice to have, you certainly can use a multi-piece razor just as well, but I find it a little more convenient.
The adjustability though, that's key. I have really sensitive skin. Every blade I tried with my other razors (all beginner friendly) left plenty of nicks and cuts, despite my best efforts. Some it was only one or two, sometimes I had none, but usually I'd have to use a styptic block or pen to clean up after every shave around my neck and nose/lips.
Sure I could probably have gotten one razor with very mild shave, and another with a more aggressive shave to get my cheeks actually smooth, etc., but being able to just twist the little dial and go from "no cuts" to "close shave" in a second is amazing.
Seriously, I was considering going back to electric cuz of the cuts. Sure it wasn't all that close a shave but at least it was me-proof. But my husband convinced me to try with an adjustable razor, and the T2 was pretty much the only one that had everything I wanted, so I splurged a bit and well, definitely do not regret it. I haven't had more than two or three nicks in over a month of using it, and even blades that I still have entirely too many of because they used to cut me real bad (*cough* feather *cough*) are way gentler at the mild settings, enough that I feel like I can use them!
Worked great with a feather blade on #6. Very smooth.
The razor is silky smooth. The finish of the razor is smooth and fantastic to hold. The weight is nice and it feels like you have to apply no pressure to get a clean shave.
Pure Stainless Steel
This Rockwell T2 consists of multiple moving parts made up of 316L, 303 and 304 stainless steel. Resilient and rust-resistant, this razors will remain a reliable tool for all your shaving needs.
Read more on our T2 Stainless Steel launch announcement.
Infinite Shave Settings
The T2 offers infinite shave settings with the help of a continuous dial adjuster so you can easily find the perfect blade angle for your skin type and shaving occasion.
Metal Injection Molding
Using MIM as our primary manufacturing process has been pivotal in making The Rockwell T2 using stainless steel. MIM allows for incredibly precise and complex shapes to be created that would be impossible to achieve through traditional machining methods.
Read more on out T2 Stainless Steel launch announcement.
Advanced blade loading, unloading and locking
With a twist-to-open mechanism and no blade overhang, loading and removing blades is safe and intuitive. An additional blade locking mechanism through the dead turns at the end keeps the blades securely in place during use.
Razor Weight: 106 grams
Razor Length: 95mm (3.74 inches)
Handle Length: 89mm (3.5 inches)
Compatible Blades: Any brand of double-edge razor blades
Available finish: Matte
Adjustability: Fluidly adjustable shave settings from R1 to R6 (and anything in between!)