Rockwell T2 Stainless Steel Shave Kit
Featuring a twist-to-open mechanism and fluidly adjustable shave settings, the T2 in stainless steel is a luxurious, precision-crafted razor that can be treasured for a lifetime!
In the box
- 1 Rockwell T2 Adjustable Safety Razor in Stainless Steel
- 1 Rockwell Genuine Leather Sheath (Travel Cover)
- 5-Pack of Rockwell Double-Edge Razor Blades
- 1 Instruction Card
- 1 Rockwell Shave Cream - Barbershop
- 1 Rockwell Synthetic Shave Brush
🍁 Designed, assembled, and inspected in Canada.
- Made from pure stainless steel, using a combination of metal injection molding and lathe machining to deliver unparalleled quality and durability.
- Simple, safe and intuitive twist-to-open mechanism for blade loading and unloading with a blade locking mechanism to keep blades securely in place during use.
- Infinite shave settings with a dial adjuster for careful positioning of your shave setting, allowing the perfect shave for every skin type and hair length.
- No blade overhang allowing for better maneuvering and safe blade loading and setting adjustments
- 100% plastic-free construction minimizes your environmental impact.
Check out our Rockwell T2 in Stainless Steel blog to read more about our T2 journey and story.
• Includes: 1 knurled handle, 1 1/3 Plate, 1 2/4 Plate, 1 5/6 Plate and 1 cap
• 1 Rockwell Shave Brush
• 1 Rockwell All-Natural Shave Cream - Barbershop Scent
• 5 Rockwell Swedish stainless steel razor blades
• A lifetime of incredible shaves
• Free shipping and returns to the USA & Canada
• All orders are shipped within 2 business days and include tracking.International
• Free shipping on orders over $60
• All orders are shipped within 2 business days and include tracking.
Have a question? Feel free to contact us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rockwell T2 Stainless Steel Razor Stand Kit
I love this razor. I made a great decision in getting adjustable razor because I can fine tune the blade gap depending on what blade im using. Since I'm new I've been trying a lot of different blades. I haven't even cut myself once (knock on wood lol).
Best shaves I have had in my life. Slightly better than the 6s, mainly due to better adjustability. Better blade feel and easier to adapt to this razor. I could not get a better shave with any other razor at any price.
I figured I’d write a review as like many, I’m a big fan of the 6CS which is almost the perfect razor.
I have 3 6CS and have given them as birthday gifts to a couple relatives I like them so much.
I have 0 affiliation to Rockwell and purchased this T2S when they offered a long weekend discount at the end of June for small discount; still a very expensive razor. I don’ have a website or catchy name in order to sell something. Simply and end user.
The twist to open or butterfly mechanism is still lost on me. Yes – it’s pretty cool to watch the mechanism at work but my big concern was can it tighten down on the blade like the 6C or would it be like the fluttering useless Merkur Futur adjustable that allows blade flex and bloodletting.
The T2S clamps down amazing tight giving the structure fantastic stability. The blade feels as rock solid as the 6C. The clamp has a stop to prevent over or under tightening which is a nice touch.
The other interesting part of the design is the fact the cap of the T2S is virtually the same dimension of the 6CS.
Shaving? It sounds different, definitely cuts closer on setting 5 than the 6CS using the most aggressive #6 mount, which I use exclusively.
I can shave right under my nose and get every whisker in down motion which is great and the learning curve for this razor was much shorter than expected. With a fresh blade I need to turn in down a bit initially but can dial it right back up after the first shave and leave it at that setting until the blade dulls.
Yes it is better than the 6CS. I get a better shave, which I’m quite happy about considering how good the 6CS is.
Given the complexity of the T2S I highly doubt it is as robust as the 6CS. I don’t think the T2S would fair as well as the 6CS if dropped. I’ll still keep a 6CS at work and in my gym bag but for my daily shaver, definitely the T2S
I would have included some comparison pictures but the Rockwell website doesn't offer the option
Don’t ever want to shave with standard razor again!
My order was not filled properly but support was great and the missing items were promptly sent to me.
I have been using an electric shaver and I decided to try something different. I am happy I chose this adjustable shaver which allows me to choose the best setting for my skin and the results are a close clean shave that I have never experienced before. The build quality of the T2 is second to none and will last forever. I am very happy with my purchase.
First Rockwell product I ordered: fast delivery (even in Europe) and the T2 feels great in hand. The best part in my opinion is the dial for quick adjustment and the embedded bottom dial to open the razor for blade changement.
2 thumbs up!
Nice cut. May have troubles with sensitive skin
This is my 4th Rockwell razor. I started with a Gillette fat boy in 1964. I still have and use it. But the T2 SS is just as good or better, in my opinion. I am at the age where my mobility is very limited, but I always look forward to my shave.
Thamk you, Rockwell!
This is the BEST razor purchase I made along with my oneblade Genesis! I always nicked myself with a DE razor, but the T2 is so easy to use and I never get a nick or irritation! Now Im shaving more with my T2 than my genesis! THANK YOU!