Rockwell T2 All-In-One Shave Kit
Looking to upgrade your shaving routine? Our All-In-One Rockwell T2 shaving kit has you covered. Right from prepping your skin to the actual shave to post-shave care, this kit has everything you to take your shave to the next level!
The kit includes:
- 1 Rockwell T2 Razor: Featuring a twist-to-open mechanism and fluidly adjustable shave settings, the T2 is guaranteed to give you a great shave, every single time.
- 1 Matching Razor Stand: Our Inkwell Stand is an elegant solution to proudly display your 6S Razor. These perfectly weighted Inkwell Stands are made from stainless steel, and coated to match the finish of your corresponding razor.
- 1 Natural-Formula Pre-Shave Oil: An essential first step for achieving an effortless, perfect shave. Rockwell Pre-Shave oil offers an unmatched natural formula that locks in moisture while protecting and nourishing your skin.
- 1 Enriching Shave Cream: Our unique shave cream provides a superior lather that leaves your skin feeling taut and refreshed after every shave. We've enriched our formula with amazing natural oils and botanicals to soothe dry skin and help eliminate irritation.
- 1 Soothing Aftershave Balm: When added to your regimen, this post-shave balm soothes freshly shaved skin and hair, deeply nourishes and keeps skin looking and feeling healthy. Rockwell Post-Shave Balm is a key closing step to a proper shave, and will leave your skin feeling fantastic and smelling great all day.
- 1 Cruelty-Free Shaving Brush: Exceptional soft bristles with acrylic handle and no animal-derived components – the best tool to whip up a lather
- 100 Fully Recyclable Stainless Steel blades: Your 2-year supply of recyclable blades
- 1 Blade Recycling Tin: A safe, convenient way to dispose of used double-edge razor blades
- 1 Rockwell Alum Matches: Soothe skin and seal nicks after a fresh shave with our naturally astringent Rockwell Alum Matches.
The T2 is easier to grip than my adjustable Merkur. It is also a better fit to my Italian face. Not to forget, Rockwell has fantastic warranty and customer service. Thank you Rockwell!
O T2 é sensacional, recomendo a todos. Que barbear sensacional.
Very high quality product, even at the most aggressive settin, you barely feel the razor on your skin. I nicked myself a bit a did not even realize / feel it. It is also perfectly weighted, and it is easy to get a precise and confortable shave. Love it !!!
I’m a long time wet shaver and have several nice razors. My daily razor is my Rex Ambassador. I say that because that’s what I now compare everything else too. I was also one of the people who bought the original Model T and had to return it because it was terrible. I almost didn’t buy this Model T2, because of that experience and because I am very happy with my current daily shaver. That being said, I wanted a quality, TTO, adjustable and was still intrigued by Rockwell. So I took a chance.
You guys nailed it. The razor and stand are immaculate. The TTO mechanism and adjustments are flawless. The knurling is great and the razor feels heavy, but in a good way. I had an awesome shave with some Murphy & McNeil soap, my Simpson brush and the supplied Rockwell blades. I have sensitive skin so I started on level 2. That knocked down my 2 day beard really nicely on the first pass. I went down to 1.5 for pass 2 and finally 1 for my third pass. Perfect! I love the audible feedback. It feels great in my hand, no slipping even when wet. I have to say I like this razor a lot. I look forward to getting more shaves in and using some other blades.
Very well made TTO Razor. Solid mechanism. I like it!
I had a failure on my Rockwell T1. Rockwell have replaced it no questions asked and it has arrived. The improvements are awesome . It looks stronger And little heavier in the head as this is where it has been changed. It shaved much better than the old one and a very close shave. I love the idea of being able to load blade from the top of razor and the ability to make shaving adjustments to the blade. A great piece of kit to shave with you won’t be disappointed
I’m still learning how to use shaving soap with a brush and how not to nick myself. Overall I think it’s a big improvement from the ever growing number of razor blades that I’ve been buying at increasing prices because that’s what I was told to use.
I’m a buyer that spends way too much time researching then goes straight to buying the best of the best. If you’re uncertain if this is for you, there are cheaper alternatives to start with, but I have no complaints!
Improvement over T
The T2 is a great razor. I like that I can just adjust on the fly. No blade overhang. The TTO feature is very convenient. Only thing that could make this better is if they made with CNC 316 stainless steel.
I come from regular triple razor disposable heads. Previously used the Harry set. I then tried the LeafShave Leaf (triple), Thorn and Twig. The Leaf I hated. The Thorn and Twig were ok but it took a lot of passes to cut small hairs. I then tried this… Sent the Thorn and Twig back immediately! I’ve used this twice so far and both times it was jaw dropping! I’m conscious about body hair so I shave my groin, armpits, chest, stomach and of course my face. A single side of this razor barreled through all that and anything it goes over it cuts the hair and leaves it smooth! I didn’t nick myself a single time. Setting 3 seemed to work perfect so I didn’t mess without after I found a satisfying setting. It seemed I could go fast without worrying about nicks and still cut down trees! I’m hoping this lasts for the long haul because it’s going to get plenty of use and testing. This is probably the best $150 I’ve spent in a very long time. I anm beyond satisfied with my purchase! Amazing work Rockwell!