With November just days away, it’s time to start the conversation of Movember. This year is the perfect opportunity to grow a sick moustache. While you may be stuck at home for much of Movember, that doesn’t mean you can’t join in and show your support!
What is Movember?
Movember takes place the full month of November to highlight men’s health issues such as prostate and testicular cancer as well as other mental health concerns. To start the conversation individuals are encouraged to grow moustaches as a symbol for change.
How Do I Participate?
This part is fully up to your discretion. We recommend joining along by growing an impressive moustache for the full month of November. Whether you’re growing a moustache to raise money or rocking one to spark conversations, each brings awareness regarding men’s health. For more information on ways to support the movement - visit ca.movember.com.
What Are The Rules?
- Start off with a clean-shaven face on November 1st
- Grow your moustache for the entirety of the month
- Spread awareness for men’s health using the power of a moustache
- Each Mo Bro must conduct himself like a true gentleman
Tips For Grooming?
Always start with a clean canvas
- At the start of Movember, we recommend using a safety razor in a setting that is suitable for you
A single blade is best
- Using a safety razor will ensure you don’t have pesky ingrown hairs throughout the month
- If you’re using a Rockwell razor, start with settings 1-3 and work your way up for a more aggressive shave
Don’t skip the small stuff
- Use a pre-shave oil beforehand to create a ridiculously smooth shave
- After your shave finish off with our Aftershave Balm to sooth freshly shaved skin
- We recommend using beard oil to keep your moustache looking in tip-top shape snd eliminates beard itch, dry skin, and patchy hair - without the greasy after-glow
- Beard Conditioner is the perfect solution for any unruly, messy or itchy facial hair
- To clean the rest of your facial hair we recommend our Shave Cream (or whichever you prefer, we don’t mind)
- Using a sharp blade will ensure a close shave without any nicks or cuts
- Finish off with some After-shave Balm to calm your skin