Safety razors vs Any women's shaving products
Choosing the right hair removal method can be difficult (and painful!). It's an issue we've all grappled with, and the options can be confusing at best and damaging to the skin (inflammation, ingrown hairs, bumps) at its worst.
The solution? Upgrading to shaving with a safety razor for guaranteed safest and smoothest shave, no matter your skin type or hair texture.
So let's see how Rockwell Safety Razors have an edge over other hair removal methods:
Waxing involves applying hot wax to the skin and pulling it off in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- It can effectively remove large amounts of hair.
- It can provide hair-free skin for about four weeks.
- It's a painful method, especially around intimate areas.
- As hair is getting pulled from the roots, it can cause ingrown hairs.
- The waxing applicator stick increases the risk of bacterial infection.
Like waxing, an epilator removes hair by the roots using mechanical tweezers.
- Epilation's results last longer than other hair removal methods.
- Unlike waxing, it also works on shorter hair.
- Epilation is also painful, making it unsuitable for sensitive areas.
- It is a time consuming method and causes ingrown hair too.
Hair Removal Creams
Hair Removal creams, lotions, roll-ons and foams all use a chemical compound to dissolve the hair at the skin's surface.
- An easy and painless hair removal method.
- It works best for legs, bikini area, upper lip, and chin.
- Hair removal creams contain chemicals harmful to your skin and the environment.
- These chemicals can cause irritation and rashes in those with sensitive skin.
Laser Hair Removal
Laser hair removal uses a laser to pass a pulsating beam of light through the skin to your hair follicles.
- Laser treatment helps with long-term hair reduction.
- Most people have permanent hair loss after an average of three to seven sessions.
- Laser hair reduction is a time-consuming process that requires monthly sessions.
- It is also the most costly method.
- Laser hair removal works on dark hair and light skin.
Threading is an elaborate method of using thread to grab and remove hair by the root.
- Results from threading can last up to six weeks.
- Unlike waxing, it doesn't cause ingrown hairs.
- You often have to go over the same area multiple times, which increases the risk of irritation.
- It is only effective for small areas like the eyebrows and upper lip.
Shaving with a disposable razor
Shaving with a manual razor is one of the most popular hair removal methods.
- Shaving is an easy, quick and convenient method of hair removal.
- It doesn't remove the hair from its root, hence no hassle of ingrown hair.
- Plastic disposable razors are not biodegradable.
- Unsafe razors can cause razor bumps, nicks, and cuts.
So, what is the best method for hair removal?
Rockwell's Safety Razor Shaving
A safety razor, also called a double-edged razor, has a body built to last. Unlike disposable razors, which are useless once the blade dulls, the safety razor's only component is the blade.
- With Rockwell you can shave as frequently as you wish, for any part of your body and from the comfort of your own home.
- It has six shave settings, making it beginner-friendly to prevent nicks and cuts.
- It gives you the best shave, saves money, and is eco-friendly!
- Though perceived as a man's razor, it can be used by both men and women.
- Because Rockwell razors are not disposable, they must be cleaned regularly.
So whether you are struggling to find your hair removal methods or you have settled for an inefficient, painful one, it's time to upgrade to Rockwell Safety Razor.
Watch this video to know more:
Want to switch to a safety razor? Our recommendation:
Rockwell 6C Shave Kit