With the pandemic, subsequent lockdowns, and salons closing, DIY beauty and grooming have become the order of the day. Women need to do all their grooming at home while balancing a busy life.
Women vs shaving in 2021
Several challenges lie in the face of a perfect and smooth shave. The most common grooming needs are:
- Being able to shave any part of the body, legs, underarms, bikini line, down-under, and any sensitive skin
- Needing a smooth shave with no skin irritation, bumps, or ingrown hairs
- A cost-effective routine without any pink-tax
- Having a simple solution that enables a fast and efficient routine, especially in the busy life at home with covid
What’s the solution?
Safety razors are undoubtedly the best shaving solution for women in 2021. More and more women are now using safety razors and it’s easy to see why:
- Safety razors are great for sensitive skin and super easy to maneuver around underarms, bikini-lines, ankles, knees, or any part of the body (read more).
- Safety razors provide amazing results and do not cause skin irritation or ingrown hairs (read more), whether you’re looking for a little maintenance or a smooth finish.
- Safety razors are very environment-friendly and cost-effective (read more). Why should only men enjoy the benefit of safety razors and women pay a higher price for their cartridge razors?
- Safety razors are far easier to use and maintain, giving you a simple shaving routine and helping you to save time with better results at home.
Your time is now!
In 2021, safety razors are the best shaving razors for women. Join the millions of women who are part of this movement.
Rockwell razors are proud to have the best safety razors in the market, proven by thousands of loyal supporters and leading technology innovation.
Don't know which safety razor is right for you?
We highly recommend the Rockwell 6C Shave Kit.
This beginner-friendly razor allows you to adjust the blade exposure to your unique skin and hair type - guaranteeing a close and comfortable shave, no matter who you are or what you're shaving. Plus, you won't have any trouble transitioning over from multi-blade razors thanks to the beginner setting.